- Press Brakes
- Metal is formed on a 4’ x 12 ton press brake, a 6’ x 35 ton press brake, a 6’ x 60 ton multi axis press brake or an Amanda 8025 8' 88 ton press brake. We also have a large assortment of tooling for these machines.
- Grainers and Tumblers
- We grain and/or deburr to your specifications, with a Time-Saver wet sander/grainer with a 37” bed or a 24” Amada Deburring Machine.
If your parts are small to medium size, we can use one of two vibratory tumblers to deburr them.
- Hardware Presses
- We have three Haeger Presses, a 5000psi press, a 12000psi press, and a 16000psi press with throats of up to a 24”.
Two of our presses are equipped with auto-feed units.
- We have two TIG welders, one is a Miller and the other is Lincoln. We also have a Palomar/Unitek Resistance Welder and two spot welders.
Our Amada 40 ST can handle up to .063” of aluminum. The Sciaky 100 KVA will take up to .125” of aluminum.
- Tapping Machine
- We are able to tap your product with our Sensi-matic thread tapping machine.